The instrument consists of
- A Xe lamp source
- 2 detectors for visible and NIR measurements
- Sample compartment
- iHR compartment for the fluorescence imaging
- A controller unit “SpectrAcq"
The instruments is used to measure:
- UV-Vis-NIR steady state emission for solid and liquid sample-measurement range 260-1700 nm
- Direct quantum yield measurement.
- Fluorescent Imaging of nanomaterials such as carbon nanotube etc.
- Fluorescent anisotropy measurements.
ESCA Probe TPD
The ESCAprobe TPD system with X-ray source consist of vacuum vessels, vacuum pumps, manipulators, fast entry lock chamber, sample transfer system, bake-out system
It is a PerkinElmer Lambda 25 spectrometer operating in the ultraviolet (UV) and visible (Vis) spectral ranges. The spectrometer feature a double-beam, all-reflecting system
Infrared (IR) Spectrom...
It is a PerkinElmer Spectrum One FT-IR spectrometer. This instrument can operate in ratio, single-beam, or interferogram mode.
The instrument consists of A Xe lamp source, 2 detectors for visible and NIR measurements, Sample compartment, iHR compartment for the fluorescence imaging