Dr. Amrita Chakraborty
Chemical interactions between nanoscale systems: Novel structures and Emerging properties
Post doc, Rice University
Chemical Interactions Between Nanoscale Systems: Novel Structures and Emerging Properties
- B.Sc. Chemistry , Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, 2013.
- M.Sc. Chemistry , Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, 2015.
- DST Inspire Scholar, 2010-2015
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship, 2013-2015
- CSIR Research fellow, 2015-2020
- Best poster award in Chemistry in-house symposium (Physical Chemistry section), 2018
- One of the best oral talks award in a virtual conference on Materials for Energy Harvesting and Catalysis, 2020.
- M.Sc. project in Delivery of a biological photosensitizer to the DNA through liposomal nanocarrier: A spectroscopic investigation under Dr. Nitin Chattopadhyay, Jadavpur University.
- Chemical reactivity of atomically precise silver nanoclusters with anisotropic gold nanotriangles, Amrita Chakraborty, Megha Maria Stanley, Biswajit Mondal, Nonappa, Md Bodiuzzaman, Papri Chakraborty, M. P. Kannan, Sandeep Bose, and Thalappil Pradeep (manuscript under preparation).
- Synthesis and structural insights of a new generation plasmonic fluorescent nanoprobe for dual mode bioimaging, Amrita Chakraborty, Harsh Dave, Biswajit Mondal, Nonappa, Esma Khatun, and Thalappil Pradeep, (manuscript under preparation).
- Structure-conserving spontaneous alloying of gold nanotriangles by chemical reaction with Cu18H6(PPh3)16 under ambient conditions, Amrita Chakraborty, Biswajit Mondal, Nonappa, Md Bodiuzzaman, Bhavya M. B., Akshaya K. Samal, M. P. Kannan, and Thalappil Pradeep, (manuscript under preparation).
- Hierarchical assembly of atomically precise metal clusters as a luminescent strain sensor, Debasmita Ghosh, Mohd Azhardin Ganayee, Anirban Som, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Nidhi Murali, Sandeep Bose, Amrita Chakraborty, Biswajit Mondal, Pijush Ghosh and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2021 (DOI: 10.1021/acsami.0c19239).
- Near-infrared chiral plasmonic microwires through precision assembly of gold nanorods on soft biotemplates, Amrita Chakraborty, Nonappa, Biswajit Mondal, Kamalesh Chaudhari, Heikki Rekola, Ville Hynninen, Mauri Kostiainen, Robin Ras and Thalappil Pradeep, J. Phys. Chem. C, 125 (2021) 3256−3267 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.0c11512).
- A covalently integrated reduced graphene oxide-ion exchange resin electrode for efficient capacitive deionization, Md Rabiul Islam, Soujit Sen Gupta, Sourav Kanti Jana, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Biswajit Mondal, Sudhakar Chennu, Tripti Ahuja, Amrita Chakraborty and Thalappil Pradeep, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2020 (DOI: 10.1002/admi.202001998).
- Approaching materials with atomic precision using supramolecular cluster assemblies, Papri Chakraborty, Abhijit Nag, Amrita Chakraborty and Thalappil Pradeep, Acc. Chem. Res., 52 (2019) 2–11 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.accounts.8b00369).
- Atomically precise nanocluster assemblies encapsulating plasmonic gold nanorods, Amrita Chakraborty, Ann Candice Fernandez, Anirban Som, Biswajit Mondal, Ganapati Natarajan, Ganesan Paramasivam, Tanja Lahtinen, Hannu Häkkinen, Nonappa, and Thalappil Pradeep, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 57 (2018) 6522–6526 (DOI: 10.1002/anie.201802420).
- Oral presentation “Noble metal nanocomposites: Advanced materials for catalysis” in Virtual Conference on Materials for Energy Harvesting and Catalysis (National Conference, May 01-03, 2020)
- Poster presentation “Atomically Precise Nanocluster Assemblies Encapsulating Plasmonic Gold Nanorods” in Gordon Research Seminar and Conference on Noble Metal Nanoparticles, held at Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, United States (June 16-22, 2019)
- Poster presentation “Atomically Precise Nanocluster Assemblies Encapsulating Plasmonic Gold Nanorods” in Chemistry in-House Symposium (CiHS-2018) held at IIT Madras, Chennai, India (September 28, 2018)
- Poster presentation “Atomically Precise Nanocluster Assemblies Encapsulating Plasmonic Gold Nanorods” in International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology (ICONSAT) held at IISc Bengaluru, Bangalore, India (March 21-23, 2018).
- Poster presentation “Systematic Self-Assembly of Ag44 Clusters on Reconstructed Gold Nanorod Surface Leading to Octahedral Nanocages” in International Symposium on Monolayer-Protected Clusters (ISMPC-2017) held at Hotel Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland (August 13-16, 2017)
- Poster presentation “Manifestation of Faceted Structures by Cluster Assemblies on Ultrasmall Gold Nanorod” in 20th Chemical Research Society of India Symposium (CRSI) held at Guwahati University, Assam, India (February 03-05, 2017).