Department of Chemistry
Ice chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Gas hydrates, Spectroscopy
- B.Sc.: Chemistry, Mathematics, Vidyarthi P.G. College under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, 2013-2015.
- M.Sc.: Pure Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Dr. Harisingh Gour University (A Central University), Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, 2016-2017.
- GATE, 2018
- M.Sc. project in: NA
- Summer internship in: NA
- Ghosh, J.; Bhuin, R. G.; Vishwakarma, G.; Pradeep, T. Formation of Cubic Ice via Clathrate Hydrate, Prepared in Ultrahigh Vacuum under Cryogenic Conditions. J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2020, 11 (1), 26–32. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b03063.
- Ghosh, J.; Vishwakarma, G.; Das, S.; Pradeep, T. Facile Crystallization of Ice I h via Formaldehyde Hydrate in Ultrahigh Vacuum under Cryogenic Conditions. J. Phys. Chem. C 2021. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.0c10367.
- Invited talk in the category “Astrochemistry Early Career Researchers Webinar” organized by Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics Division, PRL, Ahmedabad, 2021.
- Gian Course entitled Green and Sustainable Chemistry by Prof. Takashi Ohshima from Kyushu University Japan organised at Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (M.P.), India, 2016.
- Gian course entitled Visible Light Photoredox Catalysis Towards Sustainable Future by Prof. Dr. Burkhard Konig University of Regensburg, Germany organized by IISER Bhopal, 2016.