Department of Chemistry
Mass spectrometry based studies on nanoclusters, atomic interaction between nanoparticles, ion interactions in gas-phase, supramolecular chemistry.
- B.Sc.: Chemistry (Hons.), The University of Burdwan, West Bengal, 2015
- M.Sc.: Chemistry, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, 2017
- GATE, 2018
- ”Indole Based Fluorescent Probe For Selective Recognition of Fluoride And Bisulfate Ions: A Spectroscopic Investigation” – project report submitted for the fulfillment of the degree of Master of Science (Chemistry) from University of Kalyani.
- Isotopic exchange of atomically precise nanoclusters with materials of varying dimensions: From nanoscale to bulk, Papri Chakraborty, Paulami Bose, Jayoti Roy, Abhijit Nag, Biswajit Mondal, Amrita Chakraborty and Thalappil Pradeep, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2021.
- QTOF Technical Forum 2019, IIT Madras – ESI-HRMS workshop, 2019, June 24-25.
- 68th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, 2020, ASMS 2020 reboot, June 1-12.
- Chemistry in-House Symposium- 2020, IIT Madras.