Department of Chemistry
Molecular clusters: synthesis, structure and properties of gold and silver nanoclusters comprising ortho- and meta-carboranes
- B.Sc Chemistry – Calicut University (2016).
- M.Sc Chemistry – Calicut University (2018).
- B.Ed Physical Science – Calicut University (2021).
- Qualified UGC JRF- 2020 (AIR-29).
- Qualified GATE 2019,2021.
- M.Sc Chemistry- 7th Rank- Calicut University(2018).
- Summer Research Fellowship (2016) under the guidance of Prof R V Jayaram at ICT Mumbai.
- M.Sc Project (2018) under the guidance of Prof T Pradeep at IIT Madras on the topic Single Cell Mass Spectrometry And Soft Ionization Of Molecules.
- 2D-Molybdenum Disulfide-Derived Ion Source for Mass Spectrometry
Pallab Basuri , Sourav Kanti Jana, Biswajit Mondal, Tripti Ahuja, Keerthana Unni, Md Rabiul Islam, Subhashree Das, Jaydeb Chakrabarti, Thalappil Pradeep.