Dr. Madhuri Jash
Department of Chemistry
Post doc, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Synthesis and characterization of atomically precise metal nanoclusters.
- Mass spectrometric studies of metal nanoclusters and their gas phase ion/molecule reactions.
- Assembly of nanoclusters and their characterizations.
- B.Sc. Chemistry, University of Burdwan, Bardhaman, West Bengal, 2009-2012
- M.Sc. Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 2012-2014
- Received DST Inspire Scholarship for 2009-2014.
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET exam with UGC Rank 81 held in December 2013.
- Qualified GATE exam with ALL INDIA RANK 65 held in February 2014.
- M.Sc. project in “AGGREGATION OF METAL NANOPARTICLES CATALYZED BY LANGMUIR MONOLAYER AT THE AIR-WATER INTERFACE” under the supervision of Prof. T. P. Radhakrishnan at the University of Hyderabad.
- Reaction between Ag17+ and acetylene outside the mass spectrometer: Dehydrogenation in the gas phase, Madhuri Jash, Rabin Rajan J. Methikkalam, Mohammad Bodiuzzaman, Ganesan Paramasivam and Thalappil Pradeep, Chem. Commun., 2020, 56, 15623-15626.
- [Ag15H13(DPPH)5]2+ and [Ag27H22(DPPB)7]3+: Two new hydride and phosphine co-protected clusters and their fragmentation leading to naked clusters, Ag13+ and Ag25+, Madhuri Jash, Esma Khatun, Papri Chakraborty, Chennu Sudhakar and Thalappil Pradeep, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2020, 124, 20569–20577.
- Diborane (6) and its analogues stabilized by mono-, bi-, and trinuclear group 7 templates: Combined experimental and theoretical studies, Rini Prakash, Alaka Nanda Pradhan, Madhuri Jash, Samia Kahlal, Marie Cordier, Thierry Roisnel , Jean-Francois Halet, Sundargopal Ghosh, Inorg. Chem., 2020, 59, 1917-1927.
- Mechanistic elucidation of the structure and reactivity of bare and hydride protected Ag17+ clusters, Ananya Baksi, Madhuri Jash, Soumabha Bag, Sathish Mudedla, Mohammad Bodiuzzaman, Debasmita Ghosh, Ganesan Paramasivam, Venkatesan Subramanian, and Thalappil Pradeep, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2019, 123, 28494-28501.
- Atomically precise cluster-based white light emitters, Esma Khatun, Sandeep Bose, Madhuri Jash, and T. Pradeep, J. Chem. Sci. (Prof. M. V. George Special Issue), 2018, 130.
- Preparation of gas phase naked silver cluster cations outside a mass spectrometer from ligand protected clusters in solution, Madhuri Jash, Arthur C. Reber, Atanu Ghosh, Depanjan Sarkar, Md Bodiuzzaman, Pallab Basuri, Ananya Baksi, Shiv N. Khanna, and T. Pradeep, Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 15714-15722.
- Dual probe sensors using atomically precise noble metal clusters, Vidhya Subramanian, Sanjoy Jena, Debasmita Ghosh, Madhuri Jash, Ananya Baksi, Debdutta Ray and T. Pradeep, ACS Omega, 2017, 2, 7576−7583.
- Sequential dihydrogen desorption from hydride protected atomically precise silver clusters and the formation of naked clusters in the gas phase, Atanu Ghosh, Mohammad Bodiuzzaman, Abhijit Nag, Madhuri Jash, Ananya Baksi and T. Pradeep, ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 11145–11151.
- Atomically precise noble metal clusters harvest visible light to produce energy, V. Jeseentharani, N. Pugazhenthiran, Ammu Mathew, Indranath Chakraborty, Ananya Baksi, Jyotirmoy Ghosh, Madhuri Jash, G.S. Anjusree, T. G. Deepak, A. Sreekumaran Nair and T. Pradeep, ChemistrySelect, 2017, 2, 1454-1463.
- Nanoparticle assembly following Langmuir–Hinshelwood kinetics on a Langmuir film and chain networks captured in LB films, Lasya Maganti, Madhuri Jash, Anju Nair and T. P. Radhakrishnan, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2015, 17, 7386-7394.
- T. Pradeep, Ananya Baksi, Atanu Ghosh, Md Bodiuzzaman, Papri Chakraborty, Depanjan Sarkar, Pallab Basuri and Madhuri Jash. A method to make unprotected naked clusters of metals of precise composition in air without mass selection, Indian Patent (Application no: 201641035574, Filed on 18/10/2016, Granted on 11/06/2021).
- “67th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics” (2nd-6th June, 2019) held at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, Georgia, USA (poster presentation: “Preparation of gas phase naked silver cluster cations outside a mass spectrometer from ligand protected clusters in solution”).
- “20th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry” (3rd-5th February, 2017) held at Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam (poster presentation: “Naked clusters of noble metals in air formed from ligand protected clusters in solution”).
- “Asian Academic Seminar 2016: Advanced Materials, Processes and Systems for Sustainable Development” (14th-21st December, 2016) held at University of Tokyo, Japan (poster presentation: “Naked clusters of noble metals in air formed from ligand protected clusters in solution”).
- Attended “26th Jyvaskyla Summer School and International Symposium” (7th-19th August, 2016) held at University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.