Dr. Mohd. Azhardin Ganayee
Department of Chemistry
Molecularly Functionalized Aminoclays: Versatile Materials for New Applications
- B.Sc. Hons Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 2010.
- M.Sc. Chemical Sciences, Pondicherry Central University , Kalapet, Puducherry, 2012.
- Qualified GATE 2012 in Chemistry.
- Qualified UGC JRF in Chemistry, December 2011.
- Best Paper in Poster Presentation Award in International e-Conference on Developments in Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences, June 2021, GITAM University, Hyderabad.
- Best Paper in Oral Presentation Award in Two Day International Virtual Conference on Advanced Materials for Emerging Technologies, April 2021, SRMV CAS, Coimbatore.
- Best Paper in Oral Presentation Award in 2nd Indo-Korea Virtual Conference on Development of Advanced Materials for Future Technologies, May 2021, VIT Chennai and KAIST South Korea.
- M.Sc. project in Synthesis, characterisation and SAR studies of 4-(2-hydroxyaryl)-3-nitro-4H-chromene derivatives. under Dr. Prof. H. Surya Prakash Rao , Pondicherry Central University.
- M. A. Ganayee, C. K. Manju, W. A. Dar, B. Mondal, and T. Pradeep Entrapping Atomically Precise Clusters in Cyclodextrin-Functionalized Aminoclay Sheets: Synthesis and Enhanced Luminescence ACS Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2020, 59, 12737-12744
- R. G. Hemalatha ‡, M. A. Ganayee ‡, and T. Pradeep Electrospun Nanofiber Mats as “Smart Surfaces” for Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry (DESI MS)-Based Analysis and Imprint Imaging Anal. Chem., 2016, 88, 5710-5717. (‡ contributed equally)
- D. Ghosh, M. A. Ganayee, A. Som, P. Srikrishnarka, N. Murali, S. Bose, A. Chakraborty, B. Mondal, P. Ghosh, and T. Pradeep Hierarchical Assembly of Atomically Precise Metal Clusters as a Luminescent Strain Sensor ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2021, 13, 6496-6504.
- A. Baidya, M. A. Ganayee, S. J. Ravindran, K. C. Tam, S. K. Das, R. H. A. Ras, and T. Pradeep Organic Solvent-Free Fabrication of Durable and Multifunctional Superhydrophobic Paper from Waterborne Fluorinated Cellulose Nanofiber Building Blocks ACS Nano, 2017, 11, 11091-11099.
- S. Bose, M. A. Ganayee, B. Mondal, A. Baidya, S. Chennu, J. S. Mohanty, and T. Pradeep Synthesis of Silicon Nanoparticles from Rice Husk and their Use as Sustainable Fluorophores for White Light Emission ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6, 6203-6210.
- A. Ghosh, V. Jeseentharani, M. A. Ganayee, R. G. Hemalatha, K. Chaudhari, C. Vijayan, and T. Pradeep Approaching Sensitivity of Tens of Ions Using Atomically Precise Cluster−Nanofiber Composites Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 10996-11001.
- D. Sarkar, R. Singh, A. Som, C. K. Manju, M. A. Ganayee, R. Adhikari, and T. Pradeep Electrohydrodynamic Assembly of Ambient Ion-Derived Nanoparticles to Nanosheets at Liquid Surfaces J. Phys. Chem. C, 2018, 122, 17777-17783.
- K. Chaudhari, T. Ahuja, V. Murugesan, V. Subramanian, M. A. Ganayee, T. Thundat, and T.Pradeep Appearance of SERS Activity in Single Silver Nanoparticles by Laser-Induced Reshaping Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 321-330.
- D. Ghosh, A. Baksi, S. K. Mudedla, A. Nag, M. A. Ganayee, V. Subramanian, and T. Pradeep Gold-Induced Unfolding of Lysozyme: Toward the Formation of Luminescent Clusters J. Phys. Chem. C, 2017, 121, 13335-13344.
- N. Mohammed, A. Baidya, V. Murugesan, A. A. Kumar, M. A. Ganayee, J. S. Mohanty, K. C. Tam, and T. Pradeep Diffusion-Controlled Simultaneous Sensing and Scavenging of Heavy Metal ions in Water Using Atomically Precise Cluster-Cellulose Nanocrystal Composites ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2016, 4, 6167-6176.
- M. Mohandass, S. S. Gupta, R. Kumar. Md. R. Islam, A. Som, M. A. Ganayee, T. Pradeep, and S. M. Maliyekkal, Self-Propgated Combustion Synthesis of Few-Layered Graphene: An Optical Properties Perspective Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 7581-7588.
- P. Srikrishnarka, V. Kumar, T. Ahuja, V. Subramanian, A. K. Selvam, P. Bose, S. K. Jenifer, A. Mahendranath, M. A. Ganayee, R. Nagarajan, and T. Pradeep Enhanced Capture of Particulate Matter by Molecularly Charged Electrospun Nanofibers ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2020, 8, 7762-7773.
- Aqueous composition for durable and extremely efficient water repelling superhydrophoic materials at ambient condition thereof, T. Pradeep, Avijit Baidya, Mohd Azhardin Ganayee, Jakka Ravindran Swathy, 201741036772, October 27, 2017.
- Method for preparing luminescent silicon nanoparticles from rice husk using microwave irradiation, T. Pradeep, Sandeep Bose, Mohd. Azhardin Ganayee, Biswajit Mondal Sudhakar Chennu, 201741046491, December 23, 2017.
- Student’s Academic Conference, INTER IIT TECH MEET 9.0 (9th Inter IIT Tech Meet), March 2021, IIT Guwahati (Poster Presentation).
- International Conference on Hierarchically Structured Materials (ICHSM 2021), April 2021, SRMIST Chennai (Poster Presentation).
- Twitter-based Poster Competition at RSC-IISER Desktop Seminar with PCCP, May 2021, IISER Thiruvananthapuram (Poster Presentation).
- International e-Conference on Developments in Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences (DCBES-2021), June 2021, GITAM University, Hyderabad (Poster Presentation). Best Paper in Poster Presentation Award
- Institute Open House, Shaastra IIT Madras, (SHAASTRA2021 SCHRÖDINGER REALM’S), February 2021, IIT Madras (Oral Presentation).
- Research Scholar's Day (RSD) 2021: 5-Minutes Thesis Presentation (5MT) April 2021, IIT Madras (Oral Presentation).
- Two Day International Virtual Conference on Advanced Materials for Emerging Technologies (ICAMET-21), April 2021, SRMV CAS, Coimbatore (Oral Presentation). Best Paper in Oral Presentation Award.
- 2nd Indo-Korea Virtual Conference on Development of Advanced Materials for Future Technologies (DAMFT-2021), May 2021, VIT Chennai and KAIST South Korea (Oral Presentation). Best Paper in Oral Presentation Award.
- International Conference on Modern Functional Materials (ICMFM-2021), June 2021, SSREC, Chennai (Oral Presentation).
- 3rd International Conference on Recent Advances in Fundamental and Applied Sciences (RAFAS-2021), June 2021, LPU, Jalandhar (Oral Presentation).
- National Conference on Innovation in Science and Technology (NCIST-2021), July 2021, SVCET, Chittoor (Oral Presentation).
- National Conference on Frontier Areas in Chemistry (NCFAC-2011) organized by Department of Chemistry, Pondicherry University, Puducherry on December 22, 2011. (Participant)
- Two Days National Webinar on “Recent Advancement in Physics” organized by Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya, Indore In Association with IAPT, RC-09 from August 6-8, 2020. (Participant)
- Three Days International Seminar on Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning jointly organized by Department of Computer Engineering & Interdisciplinary Centre for Artificial Intelligence, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh from March 19-21, 2021. (Participant)
- One day National Workshop on Functional Materials (NWFM 2021) organized by Centre for Functional Materials, VIT, Vellore, Tamil Nadu on March 24, 2021. (Participant)
- Three Day Lecture Series held during Research Scholar Day 2021, IIT Madras from April 2-4, 2021. (Participant)
- AICTE Sponsored Five Days STTP on 'Be the Change Teaching Learning Process' organized by HR & Faculty Training Academy, B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai from April 5-10, 2021. (Participant)
- Two days Lecture Workshop on “Chemistry for a Sustainable Planet” sponsored by Indian Science Academies and organized by the Department of Chemistry, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode from April 8-9,2021. (Participant)
- The Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute sponsored Indo-Canada online workshop on Nano-Bioengineering jointly organized by the Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee and Centre for Biomedical Research (CBR), University of Victoria (UVic) Canada held on April 13, 2021. (Participant)
- International eWorkshop on Science and Technology of Emerging Materials (eSTEM-21)-Virtual Mode Organized by the Department of Science and Humanities from April 19-21, 2021. (Participant)
- Five Days Short-Term Course on “Journey from Semiconductor Physics to Smart Devices to Intelligent Automation jointly organized by National Institute of Technology Srinagar and Semiconductor Society of India from May 1-5, 2021. (Participant)
- AICTE Sponsored STTP on Emerging Trends in Nanomaterials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Devices (Series I: Synthesis and Functionalization of Nanomaterials) organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering from May 10-15, 2021. (Participant)
- AICTE Sponsored STTP on Emerging Trends in Nanomaterials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Devices (Series-II: Fabrication and Characterization of Nanoelectronic Devices) organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering from May 17-22, 2021. (Participant)
- AICTE Sponsored STTP on Emerging Trends in Nanomaterials for Electronic and Optoelectronic Devices (Series-II: Fabrication and Characterization of Optoelectronic and Photonic Devices) organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering from May 24-29, 2021. (Participant)
- INDO-US Webinar & Lecture Series organized by Department of Chemistry, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi under the aegis of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India in collaboration with Texas A&M University, USA from June 1-9, 2021. (Participant)
- Two days online workshop on “Scanning Electron Microscopy: Technique and its Applications” organized by North East Centre for Biological Sciences and Healthcare Engineering, IIT Guwahati, in collaboration with Zeiss India from June 14-15, 2021. (Participant)