Department of chemistry
Reactions at the nanoscale
- B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons.), Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha, 2012.
- M.Sc. Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, 2014.
- GATE, 2016
- State Level Rajiv Gandhi Chhatra Prativa Puraskar by Honerable Governor of Odisha, 2013.
- Gold Medel, B.Sc. Chemistry (Hons.), Ravenshaw University, 2012.
- M.Sc. project in organic catalysis under Dr. Niranjan Panda, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha.
- Summer internship in total organic synthesis under Prof. Subrata Chattopadhyay, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Isotopic exchange of atomically precise nanoclusters with materials of varying dimensions: From nanoscale to bulk, Papri Chakraborty, Paulami Bose, Jayoti Roy, Abhijit Nag, Biswajit Mondal, Amrita Chakraborty and Thalappil Pradeep, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2021. (Just Accepted)
- Ambient microdroplet annealing of nanoparticles, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, B. K. Spoorthi, Biswajit Mondal, Paulami Bose, Sandeep Bose and Thalappil Pradeep, Chem. Sci., 12 (2021) 6370–6377 (DOI: 10.1039/d1sc00112d).
- Atom transfer between precision nanoclusters and polydispersed nanoparticles: A facile route for monodispersed alloy nanoparticles and their superstructures, Paulami Bose, Papri Chakraborty, Jyoti Sarita Mohanty, Nonappa, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Esma Khatun, Tripti Ahuja, Ananthu Mahendranath and Thalappil Pradeep, Nanoscale, 12 (2020) 22116-22128 (DOI: 10.1039/D0NR04033A).
- Enhanced capture of particulate matter by molecularly charged electrospun nanofibers, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Vishal Kumar, Tripti Ahuja, Vidhya Subramanian, Arun Karthick Selvam, Paulami Bose, Shantha Kumar Jenifer, Ananthu Mahendranath, Mohd Azhardin Ganayee, Ramamurthy Nagarajan and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 8 (2020) 7762–7773 (DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b06853).
- Sorbonne-JNCASR School of Advanced Computational Material Sciences (SJSACMS) 2018, JNCASR, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Workshop on Introduction to Gaussian: Theory and Practice, January 2016, New Delhi.
- Advances in Chemistry and their Biological and Industrial Relevance (ACBIR) 2014, NIT Rourkela, Odisha.