Sooraj B. S.
Department of Chemistry
Gold nanoclusters and their bulk properties
- Integrated BS-MS. Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 2019.
- Syama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-JRF (Dec 2017, June 2018, Dec 2018)
- GATE-2019 (Chemistry)
- INSPIRE Scholar (2014-2019)
- M.Sc. project in “Blatter Radical Coordination Complexes: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Magnetic and Nonlinear Optical Studies” under Prof. Sanjit Konar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal.
- Summer internship in “Photoinduced electron transfer in donor acceptor self-assembled system” under Dr. K.R. Gopidas, CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram.
- Reversal of magnetic exchange coupling between copper (II) and Blatter radical depending on the coordination environment. TS Sidharth, R Nasani, A Gupta, BS Sooraj, S Roy, A Mondal, S Konar Inorganica Chimica Acta 503, 119395
- 2nd NTU-IISER Bhopal Chemistry Workshop on Synthetic and Materials Chemistry at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; 4th January, 2018.
- Inter-Disciplinary Explorations in Chemistry (I-DEC) 2018 in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India; 6th December, 2018.