Dr. Tanvi Gupte
Department of chemistry and Department of metallurgical and materials engineering
Electrochemical, cellular and non-cellular methods to understand and express arsenic stress
- B.Pharm, SAL Institute of pharmacy, GTU, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 2013.
- MS (Pharm), Medical Devices, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 2015.
- PG Diploma, Clinical Research and Pharma Regulatory Affairs, University of Mysore, 2015.
- Qualified NIPER JEE 2013
- Qualified GPAT 2013
- Teaching assistant of B.Tech students for four semesters, IIT Madras.
- MS project titled “Design and evaluation of artificial cornea with core–skirt design using polyhydroxyethyl methacrylate and graphite” under Dr. Mukty Sinha, NIPER-Ahmedabad.
- Clinical Pharmacy Project and case presentation on “Coronary Artery Disease-Triple Vessel Disease (CAD-TVD)” at SAL Institute of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad.
- Highly-sensitive As3+ detection using electrodeposited nanostructured MnOx and phase evolution of the active material during sensing, Tanvi Gupte, Sourav Kanti Jana, Jyoti Sarita Mohanty, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Sritama Mukherjee, Tripti Ahuja, Chennu Sudhakar, Tiju Thomas, and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 11 (2019) 28154−28163 (DOI: 10.1021/acsami.9b06023)
- Arsenic in and Water: Speciation, Sources, Distribution, and Toxicology, Sritama Mukherjee, Tanvi Gupte, Shantha Kumar Jenifer, Tiju Thomas, and Thalappil Pradeep, Encyclopedia of Water: Science, Technology and Society, John Wiley & Sons, (2019) DOI: 10.1002/9781119300762 (eBook ISBN: 9781119300762)
- Arsenic in Water: Fundamentals of Measurement and Remediation, Sritama Mukherjee, Tanvi Gupte, Shantha Kumar Jenifer, Tiju Thomas, and Thalappil Pradeep, Encyclopedia of Water: Science, Technology and Society, John Wiley & Sons, (2019) DOI: 10.1002/9781119300762 (eBook ISBN: 9781119300762)
- Chemistry in-house symposium, IIT Madras.
- Attended the 12th Indian Medical Device Industry (IMDI) Conference on “Medical Plastics and Disposable” held at Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad, 2015.
- Attended a Biocompatibility (ISO 10993) training organized by GLR Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. held at Ahmedabad Management Association, Ahmedabad, 2015.