Department of Chemistry and Department of Chemical Engineering
- Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology (5 years). Nanotechnology, Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 2011 – 2016
- GATE 2016
- IASc-INSA-NASI Summer Research Fellowship in 2014
- M.Sc. project in project title under Dr. Lawrence Kumar, Central University of Jharkhand, and Dr. Chandan Bera, Institute of Nanoscience and Technology.
- Summer internship in Quantum metrology for Enhanced Parameter Estimation under Dr. Kavita Dorai, IISER Mohali.
- Kumar, V.; Srikrishnarka, P.; Mohanty, J. S.; Kannan, M. P.; Nagarajan, R.; Pradeep, T. Triboelectric Generators for Sustainable Reduction Leading to Nanoparticles and Nanoclusters. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2021, 9 (22), 7431–7436 (DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.1c01586).
- Tribochemical degradation of polytetrafluoroethylene in water and generation of nanoplastics, Abhijit Nag, Ananya Baksi, Jyotirmoy Ghosh, Vishal Kumar, Soumabha Bag, Biswajit Mondal, Tripti Ahuja and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 7 (2019) 17554–17558 (DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b03573).
- Enhanced capture of particulate matter by molecularly charged electrospun nanofibers, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Vishal Kumar, Tripti Ahuja, Vidhya Subramanian, Arun Karthick Selvam, Paulami Bose, Shantha Kumar Jenifer, Ananthu Mahendranath, Mohd Azhardin Ganayee, Ramamurthy Nagarajan and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 8 (2020) 7762–7773 (DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b06853).
- Multilayer multifunctional nasal filter, T. Pradeep, Arun Karthick, Srikrishnarka Pillalamarri, Vishal Kumar, Ramesh Soni, Sathvik Ajay Iyengar, Indian patent 351038, June 11, 2020.