Dr. Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri
Department of Chemistry
Chemistry of Materials, Synthesis and transformation of materials in microdroplets, Targeted drug delivery
- B.Sc./ B.Tech. Chemistry, The University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, 2011.
- M.Sc./M.Tech. Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, 2013.
- Ph.D. Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, 2017
- IIT(ISM) JEE, NET, GATE
- Fabrication of multifunctional nanoscale materials for chemotherapeutic delivery
- Ambient microdroplet annealing of nanoparticles, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, B. K. Spoorthi, Biswajit Mondal, Paulami Bose, Sandeep Bose and Thalappil Pradeep, Chem. Sci., 12 (2021) 6370–6377 (DOI: 10.1039/d1sc00112d).
- Molecular materials through microdroplets: Synthesis of protein-protected luminescent clusters of noble metals, Sandeep Bose, Amit Chatterjee, Shantha Kumar Jenifer, Biswajit Mondal, Pillalamarri Srikrishnarka, Debasmita Ghosh, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, M. P. Kannan, Sailaja Elchuri and Thalappil Pradeep, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 9 (2021) 4554–4563 (DOI: 10.1021/jacs.1c01140)
- Atom transfer between precision nanoclusters and polydispersed nanoparticles: A facile route for monodispersed alloy nanoparticles and their superstructures, Paulami Bose, Papri Chakraborty, Jyoti Sarita Mohanty, Nonappa, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Esma Khatun, Tripti Ahuja, Ananthu Mahendranath and Thalappil Pradeep, Nanoscale, 12 (2020) 22116-22128 (DOI: 10.1039/D0NR04033A).
- Ambient microdroplet annealing method for converting polydispersed nanoparticles to their monodispersed analogues, Thalappil Pradeep, Angshuman Ray Chowdhuri, Spoorthi Bhat, 202041056735, December 28, 2020. (Applied)
- A. Ray Chowdhuri, T. K. Mahto and S.K .Sahu, Single step functionalization of ferrite nanoparticles and cationic dye removal, ICANN Conferences-2013, IIT Guwahati.