Department of Chemistry
Synthesis of water soluble nanoclusters
- B.Sc. in Chemistry from Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira affiliated to Calcutta University, Howrah, West Bengal, 2015-2018.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 2018-2020
- JAM 2018
- GATE 2020
- CSIR NET JRF 2020
- CSIR SRTP 2020
- INDIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019
- INSPIRE (2015-2020)
- M.Sc. project titled as Polypyrrole-MoS2 composite as an Efficient Anode Material for Lead-Carbon Hybrid Ultracapacitors under Dr. Surendra Kumar Martha, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
- Summer internship titled as Synthesis of Supramolecular Organogelators under Prof. Arun Kumar Nandi, IACS, Kolkata.
- Summer internship titled as Preparation of Cyclic Alkyl Amino Six-membered Silylene with Saturated Backbone under Dr. Sakya Singha Sen, National Chemical Laboratory PUNE.
- Summer internship titled as Introduction to Battery and Supercapacitors; present and future under Dr. P Ragupathy, CSIR CECRI.
- Polypyrrole-MoS2 Nanopetals as Efficient Anode Material for Lead-Based Hybrid Ultracapacitors. Muduli S, Naresh V, Pati SK, Duary S, Martha SK. Journal of the Electrochemical Society,168(5),050523.
- IITH-JAPAN collaborated international workshop held in 2020 on the launch and advancement of electric vehicles run by Li-ion battery and also to honour the nobel laureates 2019 in Chemistry for the development of lithium-ion batteries
- Workshop on Recent trends in Chemistry held in 2015 arranged by Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Calcutta University.